Monday, February 27, 2012

Joey's NY Bagels

Being from the north there are a few things that are very important to me; bagels are on the "top five" list. Seriously, nothing in the world is better than a good Jewish girl's breakfast (bagel and locks), nothing. Living in the south has made me appreciate the art of a good bagel even more, mostly because you can't find a good bagel here, until now. When I discovered "Joey's NY Bagels" I thought I had died! Then I thought about how much weight I was going to gain due to all the extra carbs that would soon be entering my diet.

Anyway, we knew we had to have these bagels! And, we do! Thank you so much to everyone at "Joey's NY Bagels"for all their hard work and knowledge on the art of bagel making!

Oh, and thanks to Chuck for delivering to us almost on a daily basis!

Please come in and enjoy a bagel with us and check out Joey's NY Bagels!

No comments:

Post a Comment